About Us company profile
|Private Limited Company||Registered in England & Wales|
|Company Registration Number||6046810|
|Commenced Trading||May 2007|
|Executive Directors||Mr. Peter Carnall
Mr. Brett Watmough
|Associate Directors||Mr. Cliff Cartwright
Mr. Philip Moakes
Mr. David Roberts
Mr. Ewan Davies
|VAT Registration Number||GB 922 5688 07|
|Registered Office||Eurostar Global Electronics Ltd
Unit 4, Evolution
Hooters Hall Road
Lymedale Business Park
Eurostar Global is a growing SME with big ideas.
We promote, distribute and support leading Manufacturer brands of wireless consumer electronics and accessories in the UK and across the Globe. The business has a market expertise and bespoke fat-free infrastructure for fulfilment,logistics, product technologies, international markets, supply chain management, risk management, FX, product handling and warehousing/logistics.
At Eurostar Global, we aspire to become Europe’s first choice specialist partner for wireless devices.To remain forward thinking and to never lose sight
of what is important to all the people our company serves.
Dynamic Changes in the structure of world economies, combined with emerging markets and ever changing consumer demands all contribute to facilitate the growth of the company.
Progressive advances in technology and the natural human instinct to create and innovate through new products or software make the mobile phone market an exciting sector to operate in.
Evolutionary steps and market convergence through eco-systems combined with our international unity through the worldwide web provides a platform and ever changing landscape for the provision of integrated wireless devices.
Our success is self-generating through maintaining core principals to product distribution, where we realise that everyone matters.
We aim to establish the company as a leading UK and International Distributor, provider and on-line Retailer for branded wireless devices.
Eurostar Global recognises that at the core of its foundations can be found its values.
It is these values that filter through the culture of the company and act as the engine to endear, nurture and forge partnerships.
Common sense, fairness, trust, transparency, confidentiality, honesty and integrity form the ethics to which we adhere when building those partnerships.
Operationally we apply simplicity, efficiency and ownership to the transactions we undertake.
Underpinning all of these ethics and functions are Eurostar’s greatest assets, its employees.
Balancing growth with great results; we empower an intrapreneurial culture conductive to creativity, flexibility, independence and innovation.
We invest in our people and understand that personal development is important to all of us.
A harmonised growth of the company with its employees means that we recruit from within and carve a pathway for people to grow with us.
Promoting an ethos where suggestions are made across different functions within the business, generates a cross-fertilisation of ideas, keeping the business versatile and producing innovative diverse results.
Our business is global, our team is multicultural and our understanding is the same.
With these formulas we can rely on our values to drive our long term future success and create a company that people want to do business with.
With continued growth, Eurostar Global is set to engage and implement a Corporate Social Responsibility programme throughout 2017.
As part of this, Eurostar Global is looking forward to supporting charities that do amazing work both regionally and nationally.
In February 2017, Eurostar Global announced its support for two charities and has begun conducting charity based fundraising for both of these fantastic causes:
It is the awful case that an overwhelming number of people in our world today have directly or indirectly been touched by cancer. Our business is no exception to this where; many of us have lost loved ones or seen friends and family battle against this disease.
Sharon Horlock, a shareholder at Eurostar Global sadly lost her brave battle to cancer in December 2016.
This disease affects us all and as such we aim to be part of the solution, assisting where we can by contributing directly to cancer research projects with support through Cancer Ninjas, a fundraising initiative for Cancer Research UK in Sharon’s memory.
If you’re from Stoke-on-Trent or have ever visited this city, you will likely know who the “Dougie Mac” are.
It’s crucial that this local charity receives donations to continue with the incredible work they do, helping those with a limited life expectancy achieve the best quality of life.
To read more about these charities and their amazing work, please click on the title links above.
If you would like to donate directly through Eurostar or have any enquiries, then please feel free to contact Eurostar’s charity ambassador: [email protected]
- 2004 Peter Carnall forms first company selling mobile hardware – Eurostar Telecom UK.
- 2005 Peter Carnall & David Roberts open firmware reprogramming company – Eurostar Technologies Ltd.
- 2007 Peter Carnall & Brett Watmough form Eurostar Global Electronics Ltd to service the export and secondary markets with Mobile handsets sourced primarily from UK Channels.
- 2008 Restructuring of shareholdings and consolidation of 4 separate Eurostar companies into Eurostar Global Electronics Ltd..
- 2009 Grant funding awarded by DTI and AWM to support growth and relocation of Distribution & Logistics to purpose built facility.
- 2010 Office relocation to new corporate headquarters next to Distribution facility.
- 2011 Completed 1st Major Exhibition as the UK premier Sponsor at CPAS – Orlando USA.
- 2012 Exhibited at world’s largest IT & Technology fair at CeBIT, Hannover Germany.
- 2013 Increased headcount to 16 full time staff and turnover to £11M. Invested in core IT infrastructure. Commenced fulfilment contract for one of Europe’s largest Apple Premium Resellers.
- 2014 Increased headcount to 21 full time staff and turnover to £11.2M. Extended purchasing channels across the EU. Commenced UK consumer sales under Connected247 brand through 3rd Party e-commerce platform.
- 2015 Increased headcount to 23 full time staff and turnover to £27M. Commenced UK Trade Sales. Developed and launched Alpha testing on full bespoke ERP system. Developed UK B2C Brand “C247.COM”.
- 2016 Increased headcount to 37 full time staff and turnover to £37M. Added to core IT infrastructure. Rolled out bespoke ERP system. Registered Trademarks for B2C brand "C247/Connected247". Purchased additional 4500 sq ft of office space on existing site to fuel further growth.
- 2017 Celebrated 10 year anniversary, Increased headcount to 50 full time staff and turnover to £70M. Made key staffing acquisitions within Sales, Operations, HR and Finance. Launched UK advertising & marketing campaign to support UK B2B growth. Opened dedicated 3000 sq ft technical centre, Announced charity links.
- 2018 Increased headcount to 57 full time staff and turnover to over £89M. Increased UK B2B clientbase to over 200 high quality channel customers. Internal invesment made in R & D for product packaging, increased focus on technical resourcing to ensure high standards on quality control, complaince, governance. Launched B2C consumer branded website C247.COM.
- 2019 Eurostar has just embarked on it's 2019-2020 financial year and is working to a business plan that targets revenue growth to over £100m with some exciting plans and developments in the pipeline. Watch this space!